Cour de services - Outremont
Last updated January 4, 2023
Outremont residents can come to the service yard to rent temporary no-parking signs, dispose of certain waste items, and make payments.
Closure of the Outremont waste drop-off
The waste drop-off at the Outremont public works yard located at 600 Avenue de la Gare-de-triage is closed permanently.
Construction and demolition debris, earth and garden waste, household hazardous waste, bulk items as well as many objects that can be reused, can be disposed of at the Montréal ecocentres closest to Outremont:
To learn more about the ecocentres, bulky items, construction materials, and instructions and details about which materials are accepted, view this page.
- Rental of no-parking signs for moving
- $20 for the first 48 hours
- $9 for each additional day
- $55 for the rental deposit
- $55 in case of loss or damage
- Drop-off for batteries of all kinds, small electronic supplies, lightbulbs and tubes
- Payment of tree-felling permits
- Payment of digging permits
Please note that cash is required for the non-parking signs deposit. Otherwise, payments are made only via debit/credit card.
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card