The Lachine dance floor hosts a diverse program in the summer staged by the Centre de loisirs de Lachine, in cooperation with the borough.
In 2021, the outdoor dance floor will come alive from July 12 to August 20.
- Monday, 7 p.m. -10 p.m., line dancing
- Tuesday: 7 p.m. -10 p.m., country dancing
- Wednesday: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., hip-hop
- Wednesday: 7:45 p.m. - 8:45 p.m., Zumba
- Thursday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Zumba and Zumba Gold (age 60+)
Participants need to register at the Centre de loisirs de Lachine (CLL), which coordinates this activity. Registration starts on Tuesday at noon, the week before the activity. In case of rain or thunderstorms, the activity is canceled.
Rules to follow
Maximum capacity: 50 people. Online registration required.
- Parking ($)