The Maison de la culture Marie-Uguay in the Sud-Ouest features emerging artists and established names in song. Throughout the year, the centre presents events featuring both classic works and new forms of artistic expression.
All events are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Passes are available two weeks before the activity at the Maison de la culture, at the borough’s four libraries and on-line, at accesculture.com (service charge $2 per ticket).
You can obtain passes for free shows at the Maison de la culture Marie-Uguay and at the four libraries of the Sud-Ouest borough:
- Two passes are available per person and per address.
- Four passes per family are available for children’s shows.
- Each pass entitles the holder to one seat until 10 minutes before the start of the show. If you’re late, you won’t be able to use the pass.
Admission to exhibitions is free of charge.
The following file is aimed mainly at artists and designers who wish to work on plans for the Maison de la culture Marie-Uguay performance hall (in French).
- Vue de plan du studio Marie-Uguay
- Vue de coupe du studio Marie-Uguay
- Devis technique
- Plan de Marie-Uguay
- Plan de studio Marie-Uguay
Follow us on Facebook