The skating rinks at Parc Jeanne-Mance are located near Avenue Du Parc, at the corner of Avenue Duluth and Avenue de l’Esplanade. One is for ice skating, while the second, featuring boards, is a hockey rink.
A rink at the corner of Avenue du Parc and Avenue Mont-Royal is used for ice skating and offers a spectacular view of the mountain. A second rink, with boards, is located near the soccer field and is used for pick-up hockey.
A heated trailer is set up nearby so that people can change and put on their skates.
Rules to follow
- The rinks are open to the public
- Everyone who uses the ice must wear skates
- On rinks without boards:
- Users must all skate in the same direction
- Hockey sticks, brooms, strollers and sleds are not permitted
- People who engage in dangerous behaviour will be asked to leave the rink
- The city is not responsible for accidents or for lost or stolen items
- Les personnes ayant un permis (donc une réservation) ont priorité.