The cross-country ski trails (12.4km) at Parc-nature de la Pointe-aux-Prairies span two of the park’s sectors through wooded areas and marshlands.
The trail in the Marais and Rivière des Prairies sector starts at the Marais visitor centre. It is shared by hikers, snowshoers and fatbike enthusiasts (4.2km). Shorter trails are shared with walkers and start at the Héritage chalet. The Fleuve sector features a snowshoeing trail (6.7km).
Map of trails (in French)
Work in progress
Tree-felling operations are underway to limit the damage caused by the emerald ash borer.
- Period: Mid-February to end of March 2022
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Some portions of the parks are temporarily closed during construction.
- Access is open outside of working hours. The majority of trails should therefore be accessible during the weekend.
- However, this does not guarantee that the trails will be groomed as soon as they open.
Learn more about the fight against the emerald ash borer.
- Parking ($)