Support for international, national and citywide sports events
The support program for international, national and citywide sports events offers financial assistance to sports event organizers to hold amateur sport events and competitions in Montréal.
This program provides financial support to four kinds of events:
- International events that are sanctioned by the international or intercontinental sport federation that usually holds the rights to events.
- International invitation events that do not belong to an international competition circuit, but that are nonetheless sanctioned by an international, intercontinental or national sport federation.
- National events that are sanctioned by the Canadian sports federation that holds the rights to the event and that are open to all Canadian provinces and territories.
- Metropolitan events with at least 1,000 participants that come from at least 17 boroughs or municipalities in the Montréal agglomeration.
The program also accepts applications from sanctioned national and international events. This component of the program is for non-profit organizations that want to host a sanctioned national or international sports event in Montréal.
Terms and conditions
Your application is receivable if your event is to be held between now and December 31, 2023.
Deadlines to submit your application are:
- December 15th , 2022, 4 p.m.
- March 15th. 2023, 4 p.m.
- September 1, 2023, 4 p.m.
Applications can be submitted anytime between January 1 and November 1, 2023.
Submit an application
You must log in or create an account to access the application form.
Thanks for your interest!
You will receive the next edition of our newsletter very soon.