Put your IT expertise to work for the population. Website development, creation of online services and mobile apps: join the team powering the city’s digital transformation. We have challenges to equal your ambitions.
Our IT teams (project managers, solution architects and developers) work together to create accessible solutions that improve services to the public and to other city teams.
Nicolas Chenevert, Division Manager, talks about the snow removal applications project:
Some of our major projects
Help optimize operations and services that support mobility, infrastructures, roads and water/asset management:
- Digital tools and artificial intelligence
- New content, Web sites and applications
- Water treatment plant infrastructures
- Road response management assistant system
Help carry out strategic cybersecurity initiatives such as:
- Integrating cybersecurity into operational practices, projects and developments
- Implementing new tools to manage identity and logins
- Protecting the city’s and residents’ assets and data
- Implementing a harmonized security surveillance centre
Help carry out projects to maintain the city’s infrastructures and oversee strategic and secure evolution of IT development platforms such as:
- Maintaining security, capacity and performance of processing systems for all operations
- Modernizing data storage technology
- Automation and surveillance of digital launch platforms for optimal application management
Be at the centre of the digital revolution of the city’s justice and public safety services, and take charge of municipal court portfolio projects.
Take part in the paperless digital court project, an integrated application system based on modern business architecture.
Oversee the progress of innovative technological projects involving networks, telephones and radiocommunication
- Launching wireless coverage in all municipal buildings
- Unifying communications (wireless and wired networks)
- Integrating new services and securing existing services (Internet of Things, video, telemetry, etc)
- Launching various wireless technologies
Contribute to projects to optimize the city’s operations through integrated technological tools:
- Renewing the city’s computer base
- Modernizing the IT service centre
- Managing IT assets
- Electronic document manager
- The user support process
Join the team
Find a position that fits with your experience and ambitions.
You can see available job opportunities (in French) during the year by selecting the “Professionnel général” (General Professional) category.
Great working conditions
Working for the city comes with excellent working conditions:
- A 35-hour work week with the possibility of flexible hours
- Competitive benefits including a defined benefit pension plan and a group insurance program
- Career advancement opportunities