Are you interested in supervising road and park maintenance and snow removal operations? Do you have leadership qualities and like to meet challenges? Become a foreman or forewoman for the city.
A rewarding hands-on job
A foreman/woman’s work has concrete, positive impacts on the lives of residents. As an operations manager, you plan and monitor all maintenance and snow removal operations. A true team player, you mobilize your crew (10 to 20 members) to offer quality services to residents.
Advantageous working conditions
Do you have leadership qualities and a desire to meet challenges? This job gives you the opportunity to embark on a rich and diversified career in the municipal field.
- Permanent job
- Annual salary of up to $95,936 for 38 hours/week
- Paid overtime
- Paid orientation and training program: Pairing with an experienced foreman/woman from the outset of employment
- Schedule: Days, nights and weekends
What is your profile?
In addition to a dedication to providing services to residents, you hold:
- A DEP (secondary school vocational diploma - SSVD), an AEC (attestation of college studies - ACS) or a college diploma (DEC), and a valid Class-5 driver’s licence
- Minimum four years of experience, including two in management or team coordination
Watch Marilu’s testimonial
Marilu supervises the maintenance of parks. She ensures that playgrounds are in good condition and safe, while coordinating maintenance operations. She is attentive to the needs of her crew and remains prepared for unforeseen events.