The agglomeration council is composed of the mayor of Montréal, 15 city councillors and the mayors of the 14 reconstituted cities on the island of Montréal:
- the Town of Baie-D’Urfé
- the City of Beaconsfield
- the City of Côte-Saint-Luc
- the City of Dorval
- the City of Dollard-des-Ormeaux
- the Town of Hampstead
- the Town of Kirkland
- the Town of Montréal-Est
- the Town of Montreal West
- the Town of Mount Royal
- the City of Pointe-Claire
- the City of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
- the Village of Senneville
- the City of Westmount
Because of its population size, the City of Dollard-des-Ormeaux is accorded a second representative.
The agglomeration council meets on the final Thursday of every month. Residents who wish to participate in the meetings may:
- submit a question to an elected official
- view live retransmissions at city hall
The agenda is made available on the Friday preceding the meeting. Archived meeting agendas, minutes and official documents may be viewed online (in French).
Visit our YouTube account to watch archived videos of the agglomeration council (in French).
If you would like to consult a video archive broadcast before December 2019, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
View the calendar (in French).