Report a collection issue
Last updated April 15, 2021
Did the collection truck not stop by your home? Are garbage, recyclables or bulky items piling up on the street? Let us know and we’ll take care of it.
If you notice objects or garbage on the sidewalk that should have been collected, or if it was put outside on the wrong day, report it online or by phone.
This applies to household waste, food waste, recyclables, bulky items, construction materials or green waste.
Waste is not picked up in the following cases:
- Materials or waste too heavy (25 kg maximum per container)
- Prohibited materials (example: styrofoam put out with recyclables)
- Wrong format (example: cardboard boxes open instead of flattened and folded)
- Containers or bags not among the types accepted by the borough
- Containers broken or damaged (bin, bag, etc.)
- Materials put out on the wrong day or time
In the event of heavy snowfall and during snow-clearing operations, collections may be delayed.
Report the issue
Outside of Montréal: 514-872-0311
Monday to Friday: From 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.