Do you operate a social economy business, and are you interested in receiving financing to renovate the building you occupy as a tenant? Learn how to submit an application under the renovation or construction component of the subsidy program for buildings occupied by social economy businesses.
Step 1: Project submission form
Download and complete the subsidy application form.
If you wish to submit an application under both components of the program, please complete one form only and transmit it with the documents required for each component.
Step 2: Required documents
Please provide the following documents in digital format:
- Letters patent of the social economy businesses that occupy or will occupy the building
- The financial statements for the last two financial years of the social economy business, or failing that, all the financial statements produced since it was created, or if it was created less than a year ago, its business plan
- Proof of tenancy
- Approval from the owner to carry out the work
- Detailed projected cost of the work
- If you designate a representative: A document establishing the power of attorney of the person acting on your behalf
If your project includes work worth at least $625,000, you must provide an opinion attesting to the project’s feasibility, issued by a consulting firm specialized in financing structure, investment appraisal, or economic viability.
Step 3: Submit an application
Please transmit the completed form with your documents.