Centre de tennis at parc LaSalle
Montréal, QC H8S 1W4
Twelve courts are welcoming Lachine tennis lovers for free practice, lessons, recreational leagues and even tournaments. Four of these courts have special lines to play mini-tennis and pickleball.
Pickleball - Reserving a court ($)
Due to the great popularity of this sport, we offer you two options that apply only Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.:
For the entire season: reservation of a court for 60 minutes per week, at a fixed day and time
- $82.44 tax included (residents)
- $171.26 tax included (non-residents)
No refund if the centre closes due to the weather.
For 60 minutes of play: reservation of a court before the time slots are posted on loisirs.montreal.ca
- $5.18 tax included (residents)
- $10.70 tax included (non-residents)
You may postpone your reservation if the centre closes due to the weather.
Registration starting May 1 for Lachine residents only and from May 3 on for everyone
- By email to [email protected], with your contact information, library card number (if you are a resident) and reservation information (date, time)
- You will receive your confirmation by email.
- You must go to the Maison du brasseur to make your payment before the date of your reservation.
Besides the time allotted for paid reservations, you may reserve your court 48 hours in advance for free.
Tennis and Pickleball - Reservation of a Court (Free practice)
- 2 days in advance starting at 8 a.m., online atloisirs.montreal.ca (Clic Affichez les filtres and choose the date wanted for your practise)
- The same day, if there’s space left: at the chalet or by phone, at 438 865-3364 during operating hours.
More information about online reservation :
Online reservation at loisirs.montreal.ca: A valid library card or recreation card is required to create an account. To register members of the same family, you can create a family account. This will save you time when registering. Each person must have a valid library card or recreation card to register. Either card can be issued by going to a library in Lachine.
You must be 15 years of age or older to request that an account be created on the Loisirs Montréal platform. If you are under 15 years old, you must ask a parent to create a family account before making your request. To do so, the parent must first fill out this form. Then, with the membership number received, he or she will be able to create the family account. Young people under the age of 15 will then be able to apply and be added to the family account.
Follow these steps to cancel your reservation.
Classes, league and tournament
Programs will be modified as required by public health guidelines in force. For information and registration, please consult the Tennis Montréal website.
At the Centre de tennis of parc LaSalle, classes for children, teenagers and adults are offered at affordable prices during summer. A recreational league and an end-of-season tournament are also part of the program. All these activities are organized by Tennis Montréal.
- Pickleball court
- Public brown bins