Guidelines apply to the practice of outdoor activities.Stay informed
The refrigerated rink at Parc du Mont-Royal is located beside the Beaver Lake Pavilion.
The park’s 2,500-square-metre refrigerated skating rink is a popular winter attraction for families. Its smooth surface is perfect for children and beginners. Don’t forget your helmet!
Site map (in French)
- Capacity limited to 50 people.
- The skate rental counter is located next to the rink.
- Locker rooms are closed.
- Benches for putting on skates are installed around the skating rink.
- Le Café des Amis is open for take-out orders.
Rules to follow
- Wearing a mask is mandatory to enter the Pavillon du Lac-aux-Castors and use washrooms.
Every time you leave the rink, you have to get back in line if you want to use it again.
Make sure that the activity you want to do is available before you pay for parking.
- Changing rooms
- Parking ($)