To play your favourite sport safely, you must develop good habits. Here are the directives to follow on Montréal’s outdoor tennis courts.
Players must comply with the following directives :
- Eating or possessing food or glass containers on the tennis court is prohibited
- Smoking, vaping and drinking alcohol or not allowed
- Leaning on the net is not allowed
- Spitting on the court is not allowed
- In order to keep the site clean, trash must be thrown in trashcans
- Only players are allowed on the court during their game
- Players must show sportsmanship by using respectful language and paying special attention to equipment and the facilities
- Playing on a soggy court is not allowed for safety purposes
- All players must seek shelter when a storm is coming, as soon as there is thunder or lightning
- Bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards are not allowed on the court
Don’t forget your own water bottle.
- Players must arrive at least 10 minutes before their reservation begins in order to confirm their presence and pay any applicable playing fees
Note: Measures may be put in place without notice if there is a COVID-19 wave.
- Players must have appropriate sportswear
- Wearing a sweater is mandatory
- Wearing tennis shoes or sports shoes with non-marking soles is recommended
- The wearing of jeans or short shirts will not be tolerated