To play your favourite sport safely, you must develop good habits. Here are the directives to follow on Montréal’s outdoor tennis courts.
Players must comply with the following directives:
- Have your vaccine passport
- Wash their hands frequently
- Observe the signs on the tennis court
- Use their own, marked tennis balls
- Do not exceed the maximum number of players allowed on the court.
- Leave the field at closing time.
You should bring your own water bottle.
- A reservation gives access to a court for maximum amount of time
- Players must yield the court at the end of their reserved time period, unless there are no other players on the waiting list
Singles and doubles are allowed.
Open practice, classes and guided training are allowed in groups of up to 50 people. One additional person to supervise the activity is also allowed.
Tennis shoes are mandatory on clay courts and recommended on all other courts.