Discover the activities that the Borough is offering you, so you can fully enjoy the pleasures of the winter season, regardless of the weather!
Outdoor skating rinks
Do you love skating? A number of rinks give you a chance to enjoy your favourite sport outdoors!
Indoor skating rinks
When the weather conditions aren’t good enough, you can still skate indoors!
The Centre sportif Dollard-St-Laurent is temporarily closed due to renovations.
Love cross-country skiing? The Grand Sud-Ouest’s winter trails are back this season! As soon as the weather is suitable, the trails will be marked out so you can enjoy this winter sport.
Check out the trail map and keep an eye out for trail conditions.
The Borough has set up three (3) sliding hills to take full advantage of the joys of winter.
Rules to follow (not supervised)
- Be careful when the hill is icy.
- No sliding head first.
- No shoving anyone to make them go faster.
- No sliding outside of opening hours.
Thanks to this project voted for in the 2022 LaSalle participatory budget, you will be able to learn how to snowboard and downhill ski at these new installations located in the park at Borough Hall.
Conditions of use:
- Please be advised that the practice of this activity involves risk.
- This facility is set up and reserved for the execution of jumps and acrobatic figures.
- Helmets must be worn*.
- For safety reasons, it is preferable to practice this activity in the presence of another person.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The practice area is reserved for the users to avoid collisions.
- Respectful behavior is required so as not to endanger the safety of others.
- Inspect the modules before using them and throughout the day.
- Use of the site is prohibited after hours.
- Access may be prohibited due to weather conditions.
*According to section 24 of the Loi sur la sécurité dans les sports (chapitre S-3.1, a. 55.1) of the Quebec government.
We wish you a wonderful, fun-filled winter!