The Lachine Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services in Lachine and Montréal!
During the pandemic, measures have been put in place at Accès Montréal offices to reduce the spread of the virus and ensure that hygiene measures are followed, specifically physical distancing. For example, washrooms are not accessible.
Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer.
You can also contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
- Swearing of various documents: certificate of existence and proof of residence
- Information about and payment of tax bills, fines, permits and other amounts owing
- Information on residential renovation grants, access to property and registration of applications
- Information on standards for the construction or installation of sheds, fences, satellite dishes, temporary car shelters, pools, air conditioners, heat pumps, etc.
- Issuing of parking permits, dog licences, pesticide-use permits
- Sale of concert and film tickets for L’Entrepot
- Submission of forms:
- affordable housing
- applications for assessment roll revision
- Consultation of by-laws
- Distribution of printed material about the borough and the city
- Payment for composting bins
- Copies of by-laws and accident reports
- Registration for swiming activities
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”