Libraries offer a full slate of activities and trainings free of charge on site, online, in parks during the summer, and elsewhere thanks to a collaboration with community organizations. Activities include story times, book clubs, and introduction to computing.
Some activities and trainings are geared to the greater public, while others are intended for specific groups, such as toddlers, families, people ages 65 and older, new immigrants, and elementary or secondary students.
Activities and trainings can be held once only (at a fixed time) or on a regular basis (weekly or monthly).
Residents are advised to register in advance using their library card. Internet access is required for online courses.
Information and services
Tips and articles
- Courses, lectures and workshops that let you follow your passions
- Five reasons to take your child to story hour
- Free online activities for all ages
- Fun-filled families activities offered free of charge
- Online workshops and conferences for people 65 and over
- TD Summer Reading Club: fun reading activities to enjoy!
- Virtual readings for seniors
will become your favourite borough.