Are you interested in LaSalle’s democratic life? Attend or watch the Borough Council meeting, from the comfort of your own home, thanks to the webcast!
Why attend or watch the Council meeting?
- To take part in the democratic life of LaSalle
- To find out about the projects adopted and the decisions taken by your elected municipal officials
- To witness the debates surrounding the issues related to LaSalle’s social and economic development
- To speak directly to elected officials by registering for the question period : You are invited to ask the Borough Council members a question by filling out this online registration form. You may submit your question until 10 a.m. Monday, August 7, 2023. Due to the exceptional circumstances, only one question per person will be accepted and it must be a maximum of 1,000 characters long. Outside this time frame, the messages sent will not be read.
August 7, 2023 Council Meeting: Please take notice of the following by-law which will be presented at the regular sitting of August 7, 2023.
- Projet de règlement 2030-LAS-62 | Règlement amendant le règlement 2030 relatif à la circulation et à la sécurité publique afin d’abroger les dispositions relatives au dépannage, remorquage et remisage, de majorer le nombre de vignettes U et de permettre le stationnement dans le secteur 2.01 – 9e Avenue sous certaines conditions.
Archives of meeting agendas, minutes and official records may be viewed online (in French).