Are you interested in LaSalle’s democratic life? Attend or watch the Borough Council meeting, from the comfort of your own home, thanks to the webcast!
Why attend or watch the Council meeting?
- To take part in the democratic life of LaSalle
- To find out about the projects adopted and the decisions taken by your elected municipal officials
- To witness the debates surrounding the issues related to LaSalle’s social and economic development
- To speak directly to elected officials by registering for the question period : You are invited to ask the Borough Council members a question by filling out this online registration form. You may submit your question until 10 a.m. Monday, November 6, 2023. Due to the exceptional circumstances, only one question per person will be accepted and it must be a maximum of 1,000 characters long. Outside this time frame, the messages sent will not be read.
November 6, 2023, Council Meeting: Please take notice of the by-law which will be adopted at the regular sitting of November 6, 2023.
- Règlement LAS-0162 | Règlement imposant une taxe relative aux services pour l’exercice financier 2024
Archives of meeting agendas, minutes and official records may be viewed online (in French).