If a vehicle is blocking your garage entrance or home, or if a car is double parked in the street or illegally parked in a reserved parking place, whether on a public road or on private property, you can report at any time a parking problem by contacting a parking officer.
You can report a parking problem to the police if you observe a vehicle:
- in a residents-only street parking zone
- in a zone reserved for people with a disability
- in front of a driveway
- in a zone reserved for deliveries
- in front of an alleyway entrance
- parked in a private entrance
- parked in a hospital or hotel drop-off zone
- blocking an emergency exit
- hindering traffic at a building exit.
will become your favourite borough.