The building that houses Bibliothèque de La Petite-Patrie was built in 1931 to house a theatre, a police station and a fire station. Today, the branch shares the space with the Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie maison de la culture (arts centre) and the fire station 47.
- Montréal residents and taxpayers: Free
- Children (ages 13 and under): $45
- Adults: $90
- Seniors (65 years and up, with proof of ID): $57
- City employees and retirees: Free
- Students (ages 13 and over who are full-time students in a Montréal school, with proof of enrollment): Free