Report a maintenance or safety problem in a dwelling

Is your heating system defective? Is water infiltrating your dwelling? Is your plumbing not functioning properly? You must immediately notify your landlord about the problem by taking the following steps.

My borough

Shows borough content for
Select a borough to find out more about the procedure.