Wearing a face covering is required for everyone over age 12
Du Boisé library is located near the woods in parc Marcel-Laurin.
Beginning June 22, the Montréal libraries will progressively reopen.
Services that will be offered are contactless returns and picking up reservations for which members have received a notice. Members (in French) can also record new reservations on their files.
You can return items using libraries’ outdoor drop-offs beginning June 15.
Please note that at present, it is not possible to use computers or printers or to circulate among rows of bookshelves.
Sanitary measures will be implemented for everyone’s safety.
The Bibliothèque du Boisé in Saint-Laurent is close to the wooded section of Parc Marcel-Laurin, a site which heavily influenced the design of the building in terms of harmonizing with the surrounding natural environment. The modern building with 4,286 square meters of floor space and the latest technology provides ample space for a variety of activities designed to promote interaction among citizens. The branch has an exhibit hall and a museum collection, which only add to its cultural and heritage presence in the borough.
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Computer workstations with Internet access and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Loan of tablet computers (for use inside the library only)
- Loan of CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and video games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii and Wii U games
- Inter-library loans within the Réseau des bibliothèques publiques de Montréal
- Email reminders of due dates for library loans
- Five workrooms (upon reservation)
- Library loans delivered to the homes of people with reduced mobility: 514 855-6130, ext. 4754
- Wheelchair loan
Rental of rooms
The Bibliothèque du Boisé makes multi-purpose and meeting rooms available to residents, organizations and companies. For information on rates and reservation procedures: 514 855-6110, ext. 4926 or 4707.