Looking for an internship or summer job? We offer many student jobs and internships all year round.
Student, seasonal and summer jobs
The city has many student jobs in the summer that can help you acquire experience in your field of study. Seasonal jobs are also available, such as lifeguard, activity organizer or arena assistant. Sign up for job alerts to find out about new opportunities!
Whether you’re in high school, college or university, an internship can give you your first work experience in your field. You can also earn credits needed to complete your program of study. Internships may vary in length, be paid or unpaid, and take place in the summer, fall or winter. Offers are displayed throughout the year, depending on openings.
Internships are also offered to people with experience but who are having difficulty finding a job in their field of study. Visit workforce integration programs to learn more about admission criteria. Offers are displayed in January or June, depending on the program.
Learn more about the topic
Programs and initiatives
Tips and articles
- Career Mentorship: A springboard for your career
- Five reasons to work for Montréal
- Interview with the city: prepare yourself well
- Job opportunities
- Montréal’s hiring process, step by step
- Paid internships for Indigenous peoples
- Paid internships for persons with disabilities
- Summer 2022 Jobs: Saint-Laurent is Looking for Applicants
- Summer jobs at the city
- Work as a municipal lifeguard: A unique experience